Liz- you look beautiful! And Jack looks so adorable!!! I am glad everyone is healthy! I hope your delivery was smooth. Get some sleep when you can! You deserve it! Urime!!!!
You did it! All of you deserve big high fives and hugs. You'll have to give them to each other, since I'm not there to do it. And give that beautiful new baby a big puthje from me. He is seriously perfect. Now you have TWO beautiful boys. What a lucky momma. Urime, Liz! You rock!
6 comments:
Oh, Liz he is so precious. I am glad that everyone is doing well. He was quite the big baby too. Hope the recovery is speedy.
Liz- you look beautiful! And Jack looks so adorable!!! I am glad everyone is healthy! I hope your delivery was smooth. Get some sleep when you can! You deserve it! Urime!!!!
You did it! All of you deserve big high fives and hugs. You'll have to give them to each other, since I'm not there to do it. And give that beautiful new baby a big puthje from me. He is seriously perfect. Now you have TWO beautiful boys. What a lucky momma. Urime, Liz! You rock!
Awwww we love big babies!!!! Hes here finally and so perfect. I want to hear how it all came to be. Love your guts!!!
3 cheers for the Bates family! I am thrilled for you all!
Precious boy! Good job, mama! I'm looking forward to the whole story!
Post a Comment