Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poo Jokes

Disclaimer: You should read the 'Poo Job' post below before this one...

My sis-in-law, Steph, stepped right up to the plate to provide poo jokes. She is a nurse and had so many good ones I had to share with everyone :)

1) Do you get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work?
2) Is your job crappy sometimes?
3) Are you sure everyone is nice, aren't there some stinkers there?
4&5) Good choice in scrubs--no one will know if you had to deal with a code brown or just plain had a poopy day.
6) If you go outside on Monday look at Uranus!
and #7, my favorite) Is your favorite punctuation mark a colon?

Hahahahhahahahahhahaha thanks Steph!

If this post has inspired you, please feel free to leave your poo jokes in the comments...

6 comments:

analee hirschi said...

I am not sure if you knew what I did in Charleston when we lived there... I worked in a laboratory that checked for radiation in urine and fecal, so I had to deal with stuff up close and personal everyday, then add on top of that the radition, plutonium, uranium, strontium...I heard it all. When I was pregant, they wanted to name her Urine (pronounced Ureen) My family always had jokes for me, but I found out that I always had the funnier ones. It paid well, it had overtime, it was near my house, I wore a lab coat everyday, so jeans and a t-shirt and I liked the lab environment... the "stinky" side was I dealt with poo and pee... but fecal happens,,, teeheehee. i am glad you got a job

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for the laugh! Steph is the best! and I really like your new layout!

Writing Group Blog said...

Knock knock.
(Who's there?)
Freep.
(Freep who?)
Free poo!? Where?

Aly said...

hahaah. That was worth a good laugh. The only one I can think of right now is, Remember the golden rule...an eye for and eye and a toot for a toot. :)

Mamma Meg said...

Ahh ha ha ha! Kind of makes me wish I worked with poo. Wait, never mind.

Anonymous said...

poo is funny until your hosing your 4 month old down in the tub because his bum blew up {and i mean UP} wait its still funny. Hi George its your cousin Shuan nice pics.