
Lots of pilots say the hardest part of aviation is getting the instrument rating. George is a GENIUS and completed it today, woot WOOT!!! I'm so proud of him :) He was with an FAA examiner from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, about 3 hours of ground and a 2 hour flight with some paperwork and other stuff in between. A stressful test to say the least, but he's SOOOOO glad to be done. The examiner told him she hadn't seen anyone do the ground portion as well as he did in a long time. GENIUS! Now it's on to commercial rating. Yay George!
4 comments:
Georgeous you are a super star!!! I am telling everyone I know you. Does that mean I am cool too??
Yeah George!! You get your brilliance from our side of the family:)
Woohoo and Congrats! If you weren't married to him I'd say he might just be the next Bachelor.
That's awesome Georgeous!!! I'm very impressed,but not surprised at all. I knew you were a smarty pants when you asked Liz to marry you. Congrats to both of you!
Post a Comment