Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Successful FHE

I laughed so hard when I got this photo, I just had to share!

For those of you who don't know, our church sets Monday nights aside for "FHE" or Family Home Evening. It's a fun time to have a short lesson and do an activity with the whole family. My sister, Sara, recently had a successful "object lesson" for her family home evening. She taught about sin and repentance. We had a lot of leftover chocolate from the wedding so Kaden learned how sin makes us unclean, and repentance can make us clean again (no repentant photos, sorry). I'm not sure how much he got from the lesson, but at least he'll grow up enjoying family home evenings!

5 comments:

melissa said...

oh my gosh! I love it! haha

Aly Goalen said...

HAHAHA! He is the cutest little kid ever. I can hear his giggle from here. How funny.

Cassie said...

Very nice!! Super cute picture. And thanks for the link, it worked fabulously!

Tracy the GREAT said...

LOVE it!

Tracy the GREAT said...

Sacramento. They'll be about six? hors from your very own ma and pa. We've GOT to go play!!!!!