Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe November is almost over now. The time is F.L.Y.I.N.G! I wanted to share some of our fall fun here in Florida. As much as I miss the west and beautiful mountains, I do love the weather in Florida during the winter. We just need to convince all our family and friends to head our way :) At least for the winter, eh??

Picking out our pumpkins. I can't believe how expensive they are here out east! ($20+ for the big-ish ones!)

Jack thought the inside of the pumpkin was gross.

I thought the boys would be all about making a mess with the pumpkin innards, but apparently when they're actually allowed to make a mess it's not as fun.

The finished product!

Cowboy up!

Heading out on the town to find some candy! Sawyer has asked numerous times to go trick-or-treating again since Halloween.

Howdy Partner!

Out trick-or-treating. We made it a full block this year.

Towards the end Sawyer got bored and just wanted to play with the flashlight.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Laris said...

Super cute photos, Liz!