The wind was blowing the balloons around which disturbed Jack. Plus I wouldn't sit in the chair with him. So sad.
My dad would always try to motivate us to do our homework by saying something along the lines of you don't want to be a ditch digger when you grow up. Apparently I need to invite Grandpa Lewis over to have a chat with Jack.
So the idea was to let Jack do a cake smash and then put him in a bubble bath afterwards to clean up. Well he was very reserved when it came to the cake. Probably because I used a yellow cake, instead of chocolate. What was I thinking? I thought the chocolate frosting would suffice, but not for Jack. I've taught him well apparently. I really should have made an ice cream cake. That kid LOVES ice cream. The bubble bath afterwards was a hit though, especially when his streaker brother was so willing to hop in with him :)
Even with papa and Sawyer showing him how it's done, Jack wasn't into it.
Although he wouldn't eat it, he thought stepping in it would be ok.
Sawyer trying to show him how it's done.
He wouldn't calm down in the tub until we let Sawyer hop in with him.
Sawyer was more than happy to oblige :)
Our blue-eyed boys
My absolute favorite
Mommy's boy
And an impromptu family photo at the end. I love these humans so much!








2 comments:
I LOVE that you had Jack wear the same sweater Sawyer did and used that cute little chair. What a fun tradition. Miss you guys!
I love the Jack, Sawyer, Kaden sweater!!!! Those are some great pics! Your boys are super super super cute with a side of extra large adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment