I love this video about Fathers. I've been very blessed with an amazing dad. He's taught me so much by his example...a few words that come to mind when I think of my dad are integrity, honesty, hard work, gardening, and a love for the outdoors . He is an exceptional example to me in those areas, and many others as well :)
Here is a fun picture I found of my dad with a gigantic turnip he grew when they lived in northern Cali.
2006 (I think)
2006 (I think)
We are so thankful for Dido too - he raised a great son!
This morning we made this fun interactive t-shirt. Credit goes to this website for the template (of course we made modifications to include a helo pad and barn).
To celebrate, we made some delicious food (buttermilk pancakes, bacon, and fresh peaches for breakfast and then lasagna and caprese garlic bread for dinner with rhubarb pie for dessert). We let papa 'sleep in' until 7:30 a.m...which unfortunately is actually considered sleeping in at our house.
Happy Father's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment