Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our lovely mothers that worked so hard raising us and caring for us for all those years, and continue to do so now :) It's a blessing to have great examples to follow, and we think you are both wonderful!

A friend of mine, Susie Dornellas, snapped this picture of us at church. I sure love my family.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. George has been working 6-days a week and usually he has meetings most of the day Sunday, so I was ecstatic to hear his meetings were cancelled on Sunday. George and the boys worked their magic in the kitchen while I got to sleep in (7:30 am), plus I didn't change any diapers all day (thanks George!).  It made for a relaxing and enjoyable day.

Jack is very attached to me these days (he'll cry if I leave the room) - but I sure love seeing his smiley face running after me :)

Lately Sawyer and I have been laying the blanket out on the lawn and gazing up into our huge live oak. We've found three nests and some yellow/black birds that live in it. There are lots of squirrels as well, and sometimes they chatter and throw things down on us, it's pretty fun.

Our Live Oak - pleasant view and gives us shade too!

No comments: