We thought it would be great fun to take our visitors on a small kayak adventure on the Banana River for our January 1st celebration. We paddled with the dolphins and enjoyed a few hours of sunshine, water, and a little shore time on Ski Island.
As long as Jack wasn't wearing his life jacket and didn't have someone holding him he enjoyed kayaking.
Our silly Sawyer boy! (Yes that is a river behind Sawyer.) Florida is big time when it comes to water.
The sisters - they towed me while I nursed Jack. They're awesome like that.
Water, weeHOO!
A couple of my handsome guys...
Sawyer explaining the physics of paddling a kayak through dihydrogen monoxide.
Wow Chris, looks like the perfect cast to me.
The sisters - taking on little man to give me a break. I got spoiled big time with all the help!
Are my photo comments as annoying as Chris' expression looks in this picture?
No I did NOT put this on facebook Chris :)
Jack finally gave up and snoozed the last half hour or so. I had a hard time looking at anything besides Jack. He's just so cute!
Thank you Abbie & Chris for cutting in line to pay, that was very generous.
It was a great way to bring in 2013!
It was a great way to bring in 2013!
2 comments:
How fun!
Your boys are really sooo cute! I love the dihydrogen explanation! I am chuckling at their cuteness. Oh and lets not forget the cuteness of the rest of you! I am glad y'all are not in a deep freeze like I seem to be.
Post a Comment