Thirty. Here it is! Getting old was actually pretty anti-climatic...no trips to the hospital or anything exciting like that. I guess I won't have to share my birthday with this new little guy after all. George and Sawyer spoiled me right off by letting me sleep in until 8 am and then serving me breakfast in bed :) It was great! For my breakfast dessert I found a fresh batch of almond roca that Alethea made and left at my door. So yummy! I will not tell you how fast I finished it. I got a pedicure...so wonderful and relaxing. It was a most relaxing day, and that's about all I'm up for these days. George ordered lunch in and then my sistas and mamasita made a yummy dinner of steak and broccoli and George made strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was fantastic. And George is making me a special box..maybe I will reveal it on the blog some day :) Thanks to all my family and friends that make sure I feel so loved, not only on my birthday, but everyday!
Sawyer was very impressed by the fiery candles on my cake. Everyone thought it was weird that I didn't want chocolate for my dessert. What can I say...pregnancy makes me weird. And now ever since I ate this on my birthday all I want is angel food cake, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream. It was SO good, exactly what I wanted!
I've been wanting to get a profile shot of my belly and Sawyer's belly...he has quite the tum tum to match mine :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Liz! Love, the Andersons
Happy happy birthday. You look adorable. I'm glad it was relaxing. And I have to agree on the shortcake and strawberries. That sounds fabulous right now and its 8 am. Mmmm I love you!!
Post a Comment