Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sawyer 1-year-old Photo Shoot

How is it possible in just one year's time to go from this:

To this:

This is Sawyer sitting in his Great Grandpa Roy's chair.

Nicole has done it again! She took photos of Sawyer when he was a newborn and now as a 1-year-old! I LOVE how they turned out. He really broke out the fantastic Sawyer smiles when we stripped him down and let him get in to his cake. Speaking of cake...what photographer makes a personalized cake to go along with a photo shoot??! That really was so sweet of Nicole and her family, thank you thank you!! She does a great job, check out her blog here or facebook page here and book her to take your family photos (she travels to California and northern UT pretty frequently.) Thanks again Nicole!

Sawyer behaved pretty well - as well as a 1-year-old wants to sit still for any amount of time. The above two photos were his ideas for poses :)



Aren't these the BEST photos?? LOVE them!

1 comment:

Aly said...

Those are so adorable! I love them! Where the heck are you? I keep wanting to call you, but I don't know if you're in Cananda and get reception. Lame excuse. So maybe I'll just call and try it again! Love you.