Thursday, October 27, 2011

British Columbia

On Oct 8th Sawyer and I boarded a plane in Cedar City at 6 am to head to Canada to visit papa. The travelling went great and I got Sawyer to snooze for both legs of our trip. Thankfully the second flight wasn't full and he stretched out on the seat next to me.

Getting his wiggles out in SLC - it was great we had the whole place to ourselves!

Relaxing with papa - time well spent :)

This is our condo - 1st floor on the corner. Deer are always passing by munching on the grass. Sawyer LOVED watching them through the sliding glass doors.

Calan (2-year-old nephew), George, and Sawyer relaxing after Thanksgiving dinner. Canada celebrates Thanksgiving on Oct 10th. Jody (George's bro) and Alison had us over for a delightful Thanksgiving dinner. We feel so blessed to have family in town, especially with a playmate for Sawyer!

This is on our street, just down from our condo. Elkford is a beautiful town surrounded by mountains.

Stinker always trying to rip his hat off. Maybe when we drop to negative temperatures he won't be as stubborn.

Bundling up for a walk.

Sawyer and I kept entertained while papa was at work by taking lots of walks. This is the path to the swimming pool, library, park, ice skating and curling rinks. It's about a ten minute walk from our place.


It was SO so SO good to spend time with George. I can't wait until we are settled and together all the time.

2 comments:

Aly said...

Cute! I'm so glad you were able to go be together! I've been wondering where you are now. I love you!

trevorandsarahtaylor said...

You have such a cute family! Canada is beautiful! I'm jealous of your winter! What a fun new adventure!