Well Sarita had a baby shower planned for Sawyer on Oct 27, but someone (Sawyer) decided to ruin her plans and come early (yay!) So we had it on November 18th instead. It was fabulous. So relaxed, wonderful company, lots of truffles, homemade bread, and pinwheels. And the star of the show could be there, Sawyer!
Look at this silly boy! This was taken during one of our many middle-of-the-night rendezvous...smiles make it all worth it!

Thank you grandma Sally for letting us have the party at your home!
Shena made it down :)

Sara made those cute platters that are holding the truffles. Upside-down sundae cups with a large plate on the bottom and a small one on top using glass glue. I must be stinky...no one sitting by me.
Chelsea, Sawyer's oldest cousin, got to come!
Check out his nursery with his name hung above the crib...it looks awesome, thanks Liza!
Sawyer loves the cute clothes, great books, and blankies he scored. What a lucky guy to have THREE showers. He is one LOVED little boy :) Thank you all SO much!
2 comments:
Showers for Sawyer! I love it! I am so homesick for Sally's basement! Tell her hello for me.
Your little man has the cutest tongue! I know these things lol. He is so adorable. Love ya!
Ohhh I want to be there NOW! He is so yummy and cute! Those letters look so cute in his room. That shower looks like such a blast. You have so many people that love you! Kiss him for me!
Post a Comment