The party planners - look at all that yummy food they made! Thank YOU so much!! Sorry I didn't get a normal picture :)

Noah's Ark - by Brandi Chavez. She's SO talented! No one wanted to cut it because it was so cute, but it was yummy too! Click here to see some of her other cakes. (I don't know if this link works - you might have to be friend's with her on facebook in order to see her album.)
I was 'showered' with gifts! A BIG thank you to everyone!! I can't wait to have a baby to use all our wonderful gifts!!
Evelyn LOVES to shop! And her pet peeve is when baby's aren't wearing socks and shoes, so we should be set now thanks to her :)
Cheryl, Amy, and Angela - such pretty ladies!
Gwen, Vic, Jimmy, and Kelli - my work friends that braved all the other mormons, haha.
6 comments:
that cake looks awesome. you only have 3 more months.. yeah!!!
Oh my gosh! Look at your belly! It's grown even since I last saw you! What good friends to spoil you like that. And that cake looks DARLING! I love it. I just realized, we'll be able to have a shower for you in UTAH too!!! Oo oo can I do it? I'm so excited!
I LOVE seeing you pregnant! You're beautiful! You are gonna be such an awesome mama. I can't wait to see baby bates!
my mom's a momma! I'm so glad you got all the stuff and that you have so many friends out there...who'd have thunk? just kidding, you are so cute and I just want to see that belly in person!
Wow! You look adorable pregnant. Lucky!
Liz, you look great! I'm so excited for you! A first baby is always something to celebrate.
Post a Comment