It's official, I'm 20 weeks along today! Definitely cause for celebration. Some weirdos keep requesting a belly pic...so here it is...let the fattiness begin! It's surprising how uncomfortable it already is. I can only imagine how great it'll be when I'm gigantic. Haha. I'm just happy to be feeling better, as of Friday I've gone a whole week without puking, yay! I made it half-way, I know I can survive the next 20 weeks. I hope they fly by! It is a little scary to think that we're half-way there though...we have a lot of preparation to do in the next few months, but I promised myself not to worry or think or plan until after George finishes school...which is very, very soon, by the way :) Here's to 20 more weeks of healthy fattiness, woot woot!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Half-way There!!
It's official, I'm 20 weeks along today! Definitely cause for celebration. Some weirdos keep requesting a belly pic...so here it is...let the fattiness begin! It's surprising how uncomfortable it already is. I can only imagine how great it'll be when I'm gigantic. Haha. I'm just happy to be feeling better, as of Friday I've gone a whole week without puking, yay! I made it half-way, I know I can survive the next 20 weeks. I hope they fly by! It is a little scary to think that we're half-way there though...we have a lot of preparation to do in the next few months, but I promised myself not to worry or think or plan until after George finishes school...which is very, very soon, by the way :) Here's to 20 more weeks of healthy fattiness, woot woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
look at you! oh my gosh, its so exciting!
oh my gosh, healthy fattiness is right! So glad you are feeling better! Pregnancy is not the funnest thing in the world is it? You look great! Have fun shopping and nesting:)
Ah Lizi! You look so cute! Ya for half way! It goes so fast! You look great.
Oh Lizi you barely even have a tummy. You're shining! You look so good. He is going to be just precious and I can't wait to see him!!! I hope the weeks of no puking continue... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You're darling. I love you!
you look awesome. yeah on being half way. I am excited for you and you are over the pukie part.
you look great! I look more pregnant than you do and I'm only 16 weeks!
Here's to 20 weeks of puke free growing and preparing!!!
You're beautiful! Are you going to come to SLC for a baby shower? We have to celebrate with you!!! Well, maybe you should come after the baby is born so we can hold it! :) lol
Oh Liz, you are not, not, not fatty at all. Your very small belly is very cute. I need to read more of your posts to find out how you are feeling these days. I hope you are feeling so much better than at first.
You are such a cute prego lady!!!
Post a Comment