Georgie has been cooped up studying for his big commercial FAA exam next week. Fortunately yesterday we got out to play! He dug out his lovely bow and was shooting water bottles at about 20 yards. We may have lost an arrow into the neighbors fenced yard. In an attempt to retrieve it we threw our Frisbee over there in hopes for a good excuse to be in their back yard. The friendly neighbor went and got the Frisbee for us and the arrow is still there. Oh well, it was bent anyway!
Last night we also attended the 60th Annual Deseret Ranch Rodeo. YeeHaw! George is a hick at heart and has been longing for some rodeo action. This one had events we'd never seen before like Wild Cow Milking??! They released a bunch of milking cows and cowboy teams had to get a cup of milk out of them. It was hilarious! There was also bronc riding and mutton bustin' (that is where little kids ride sheep). A 5-year-old girl won that competition!

Another hilarious event was open to the public. Anyone 8-years-old or under came down into the arena, and they released a bunch of lil pigs and the kids ran around wild trying to catch them. It was a stampede!! This blurry picture sort-of captures the chaos.It was fun to get out and play, and hopefully George will be refreshed and ready to rock the big test next week, woo!!
4 comments:
wow, that looks like fun! I didn't know George had one of those bows. Or that there were cowboys in Florida. you kids be careful!
That sounds so funny! I would love to see a bunch of little kids running around trying to catch little pigs. Good luck to George on his test.
I love rodeos! My inner hick has been dying here in the big city. Glad George found his in time for his tests! George i know you are a genius and will rock them! Good luck!
how fun! I love rodeos! That sounds so fun! And I wish I could have been there on the arrow/frisbee incident. You guys are hilarious. I love you! Good luck on the test Georgeous!!
Post a Comment