Sadie, our fashionista! She was very excited about the swimming suit mom packed, although she couldn't actually use it until Florida.
We also found out that Sadie is a pyro. She LOVED the fireworks and being able to hold her own sparkler was probably the best present ever! Kaden was right there with her, although he was a little more cautious of the burning flames.
This was a very fun evening to get to see Mom taking fiddle lessons from one of the locals, Jake Krack.
Give Chris a fishing pole and he's a happy man! We spent a couple hours letting the fish tease us at Fork Lake.
We read and read and read! Grandma found some gems that the kids just loved.
What could be better than ice cream in the nude? I should clarify...that 'bowling ball' is actually an ice cream maker!
A very cute Mom, Ab, & Sara
The gang in front of our home-made Christmas tree...I thought it turned out very well for just using stuff we had on hand at the house. We even made a wreath to match! Since we weren't there over Christmas and it's SO fun to open presents, we tried to open one present each night...dreamland for the kids.
It was a fabulous trip! Thank you mom and dad, I hope we weren't too distracting :)

3 comments:
John Denver!!! Yeah!!! So appropriate. That looks like such a fun trip. and your hairs! I forgot you had cut them. Very cute. Seeing that missionary tag on your parents shirts is making me so happy. ahh.
I love your family! How fun to see your parentals! And your hair looks awesome! I love it. We need to chat on the phone. I want details of your job! I love you.
Oh your mom and pop look fantastic! Love the tree, love the fun, but I am a little confused about the nudity. Where is Sadie's ice cream? It looks more like bowling in the nude. But really adorable bowling!
Post a Comment