We got up at 6 to make it to the starting line in time...that's me...always eating.
The Cedar Group after the race...luckily my food got cut off in this pic, you can't tell I'm still eating :)
The finish line with the Provo group. I'm so glad you moters came down!
I was so happy because I could see the finish line at this point. My goal was to run the whole way and I did in just under an hour, yay!
Do not mess with me. I'm serious. I know you're thinking that's a gold medal, it's not...everyone got one. I'm still a winner tho :)
Rock Stars all the way baby! Shena was the 'rockest star' making the run in about 45 mins, yow!!
Seesters, she's still older and faster than me. Sara did it in about 48 mins, you go girl!
For everyone that is confused thinking that I moved to Florida, and wondering why am I running in Zion? Yes I moved to Florida, but just came back to Cedar to wrap up a few things at work...and to run of course.
8 comments:
Wow you're inspiring! It sounds like a beautiful run. So are you jogging back to Florida??
I am in pain just reading about it. Good job Liz! Yaaouch! I'm very impressed.
WHAT? Under 1 hour? I am a turtle. Truly! Looks like SO much fun! I'm happy for you. How's FL? Cali was great, I'll blog it this week. Let's go running!
Hey, I fixed a few things on my blog. I want to learn how to put more pictures on the side of my blog. You gotta teach me somehow.
while you're wrapping things up.........come visit us! WE MISS YOU! Good job on running!
Looks so fun! I love races.
Amazing! Liz you are just amazing! Super proud of you! I miss Cedar and Zion. Thanks for the pics!
You guys are my hero's!
Post a Comment