Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Remedies for Bad Hair

Are you having a bad hair day?? Do you juggle all your hair products trying to get the right look?

During the summer of 2007 the girls went up to Jackson Hole to visit my lil sis, Alethea. We made this amazing home video which will provide you with Good Remedies for Bad Hair. On my computer I can play the separate videos as one sequence, but I don't know how to make it work on the blog. It was a fun 'project' and at least we have one fan...as I was at the computer tonight Kaden requested the video so I thought I'd share it with all of you. Enjoy :)

Disclaimer: If you have a slow internet connection it may not be worth it...

6 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Sundance Film Festival here we come!

Aly said...

Consider yourself having two more die hard fans. Ben sat on my lap and watched each and every clip. haha. Can we hang out? I miss crazy silly times like these. Love the do's by the way!

britta said...

This is SO great Liz! I miss your family!

analee hirschi said...

seems like you had a lot of time on your hands. I love them. I think your family really has talent for having bad hair!!!
teeheee

Jared and Paige said...

I got such a good laugh out of this, but, like some of the others already said, most of all it makes me miss your awesome family! :)

Dominique said...

I'll try it!