And she was such a gorgeous bride! Eliza is one of the most loving people I know. Jason sure knows how to choose 'em! It was a wonderful weekend. Our mission president was her sealer which made it even more special. And of course classic Eliza, they had ice cream and tons of candy at her reception. It was so fun to enjoy this happy day with her and get to see old friends from the mission.
The happy couple - Jason & Eliza
It was a "moter" weekend. Moter or motra is how they say "sister" in Albanian. I met Eliza and Elaine when we served together in Albania.
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Ruys!
5 comments:
Yeah Eliza! Man you have good friends. Anyway Ive been getting mail. Thank you so much for doing that for me. You are the best...and for cleaning the apt. I am still so grateful for that! give G-man a hug for me. and Kaden too!
Wow. She looks stunning. How exciting for them! I wish I could have been there too. She is such a doll face. And I love you Lizi pie too!
I wish I could have been closer to join you motrat. I am glad that you were there to enjoy this special.
If you visit your parents in Virginia, come stop by. I would love to see you.
I am heading west for 3 weeks for Christmas, so maybe we can meet. te dua
analee
WOW!the 3 motra. You girls look so gorgeous. Congrats to Eliza (She looks stunning). I remember her by Sis Robinson, the song.
Oh cute! It didn't seem weird at all when we were all standing there, but now that I see the pic, it looks so surreal. It was the best having my moters there. You guys are the best. Moters forever! Now we just have Flake's big day to crash! I love you Lizi!
Post a Comment